Our loss prevention specialists deliver tailored solutions to our customers’ loss prevention needs. Services are customized for the individual client and we offer an array of programs and materials to assist in controlling exposures and managing insurance costs.
Our Key Advantages
Experience - Our loss prevention services staff average over 15 years of experience. Our knowledge allows us to provide creative and efficient solutions to our customers.
Flexibility - We understand that no two organizations are the same. Therefore, we offer customized services and programs that complement a customer’s organizational structure and management style.
Quality Service - We put our customers’ needs before our own. We invest in quality people and tools to help our customers succeed while providing service that is timely, accurate, responsive, and results-oriented.
Services We Provide
- NEW: Safety website portal with access to latest safety news, reference links and 300+ safety sheets
- On-site safety and health assessments
- Customized training programs
- Specialized property consulting
- Industrial hygiene
- Safety video rentals
- Management services, including fleet safety, accident investigation, job safety analysis, machine and material handling reviews
We provide customized training programs to assist in developing management skills and procedures to reduce loss. Examples of training topics include:
- Commercial Vehicle
- Crime Prevention
- Fire Prevention
- Industrial Hygiene
- Natural Hazards
- Occupational Safety
- Product Safety
- Professional Development
- Workers' Compensation
- Industry Specific Hazards
To assist in developing and maintaining safety programs, Loss Prevention Services offers our clients a range of educational and reporting materials, including:
- Safety Information Sheets
- Vehicle Accident Reporting Kits
- Engineering Info Sheets
- Sample Programs
- Safety Talks
- Payroll Stuffers
- Regulatory Updates
- Online Training
For additional information on our Loss Prevention Services, contact a Berkley Mid-Atlantic Group Agent.