P.A.C.E. Protecting Assets/Controlling Exposures
A Unified Approach to Controlling Exposures
The cost of workplace accidents and injuries can be staggering to a business owner, depleting operating budgets and reducing efficiency. For most companies, managing that risk can be complex, costly and time-consuming. Even with a loss prevention plan, companies often have a disconnected process - with finance, human resources and operations each contributing but with no unifying strategy.
At the same time, many insurance companies struggle to provide cohesive support. Departments such as loss prevention, underwriting and claim work independently with separate strategies and service plans. Rarely is the independent agent invited to assist in the development of their clients’ service plans.
At Berkley Mid-Atlantic Group (BMAG®), we close these communication gaps by constructing a multidisciplined team to meet the needs of our individual insureds. Our P.A.C.E. “Protecting Assets/Controlling Exposures℠” program pulls together the people, knowledge and experience to provide insureds with a complete resource dedicated to sharing information, reviewing trends and assisting in decision-making that enhances workplace safety practices and reduces the costs associated with accidents and injuries.
Through this cohesive approach, which includes the agent and key company personnel, we develop a plan that reflects the needs, goals and management style of each individual organization. The result is reduced loss exposure, frequency and severity of losses.
Bottom line: fewer accidents, safer workplaces, healthier employees and lower costs for business owners.
The P.A.C.E. Advantage
P.A.C.E. brings together the capabilities of the entire BMAG organization and puts that collective expertise to work for our insureds. Here is how it happens:
- For each insured in the program, an experienced P.A.C.E. Team is selected representing underwriting, loss prevention and claim.
- The team is expanded to include key personnel of the insured as well as the independent agent.
- The P.A.C.E. Team provides a thorough needs-analysis to identify loss trends, exposures and the specific concerns of the insured.
- A collaborative service plan is developed and agreed upon by all involved.
- The team forms strong relationships, encourages open lines of communication and identifies individuals accountable for specific activities.
- Periodic plan reviews are conducted to measure results against goals and examine business trends and exposure changes – eliminating surprises at renewal.
For more information on how Berkley Mid Atlantic Group’s P.A.C.E. Program, contact your Berkley Mid-Atlantic Group Agent.